Timing Belt Replacement
The part of an internal combustion engine that controls the timing of the engine’s valves, the timing belt is integral to the smooth and safe functioning of your vehicle. According to Yahoo! Autos, most belts should be changed after every 60,000 miles. In certain cars, practically all Nissans for example, a timing belt failure can cause severe internal damage, including bent valves and valve guides.
At Honest One we have performed thousands of timing belt replacement on just about all makes and models, and we have the experience and training to replace yours too. We offer a wide range of timing belts for any budget, and our efficient replacement process lowers the cost to you even further!
So whether you need to replace your timing belt because it failed or you just want to make sure it doesn’t, we can help.
For more information, give us a call and speak with an automotive professional today.
WHY CHOOSE HONEST-1
- Full 3 year / 36,000 Mile Warranty
- Free 24hr Roadside Assistance (Ask for Details)
- Complimentary Customer Shuttle
- ESA Certified Eco-Friendly
- All Makes & Models
- Same-Day Service On Most Vehicles
- Comprehensive Vehicle Inspection
- Family Friendly Facilities
- Children's Play Areas
- No Appointment Needed
- Internet Cafe & Free Wifi
- Complimentary Beverages
- Free Local Pick-Up & Delivery
- Discounted Rental Cars Available